Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Hearts of the West Blog Hop - Jeepers Creepers

Welcome to my first blog hop! If you came from Corrina's Blog you are on the right track.  It is a circular hop all across Canada.  Enjoy!

 I wanted to do something different for a paper craft this month using the scraps left over from the Workshop Your Way.  And who doesn't love decorating the house for Halloween.




I used 36 - 2 x 2 squares from the Workshop (papers and picture my life extras).  I inked the edges with black ink and glued them down. 

The letters are from the Artistry Cricut Cartridge at size 6 1/2 inches.

The 12x12 frame was one I had kicking around the house.

The supplies used are listed below:

Jeepers Creepers Workshop Your Way      G1110    - $34.50
Jeepers Creepers Coordinating Cardstock  X7211D - $12.75
Jeepers Creepers Complements                  X7211C - $9.00
Cricut Artistry Collection                           Z3167    - $126.00 (Digital Copy Z3190 $100.00)
Shimmer Brush Pen - Clear                         Z3293   - $6.50
3-D Foam Tape                                           Z1151    - $7.75


If you would like a copy of the Seasonal Expressions mini Idea Book that features Jeepers Creepers and many products, feel free to contact me!

 Now please visit Anna Miller at Annas Scraps to see her amazing artwork!

Anna Miller - http://annasscraps.blogspot.ca/2016/08/hotw-jeepers-creepers-blog-hop_31.html
 
Thanks for stopping by,

Brenda

6 comments:

  1. Love it! Great idea to use your leftovers!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Great idea to use your leftovers!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous home decor item! I love how you pieced all the scraps in the background.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous, Fun Halloween home decor Brenda! I love it! Thanks for joining us on the blog hop and for sharing your talent!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really imaginative! I love the quilt effect with the leftovers!

    ReplyDelete